Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have removed panel and checked, turning dryer back on I dont

Customer Question
see ignitor glow...
I have removed panel and checked, turning dryer back on I dont see ignitor glow
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Appliance
5/1/2015
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Hello from JA My name is***** will be glad to assist you today. I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 34 Years, and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 60,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.To remove the bottom front kick plate you have tow T-15 Torx screws on the bottom under the panel remove those two screws and the lower front panel will lift right off.
John, Home Appliance Technician