Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ge profile oven error code loc on?

Ge profile oven error code loc on?
9/19/2014
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Loc on just means that your control panel is in control lock mode for some reason. You should just need to press and hold number 9 and 0 for 5 seconds together and that will reset the control lock. If for some reason that doesn't work, then unplug the oven for 5 minutes and try again. If it still won't unlock, your display board is just shorted and would need to be replaced.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc