The drawer on our Sharp KB6021 micro drawer has stopped wo…

The drawer on our Sharp...
The drawer on our Sharp KB6021 micro drawer has stopped working... Read full answer
The drawer on our Sharp KB6021 micro drawer has stopped working
3/3/2014
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The most common issue with these are the switches that read the status of the drawer. What exactly is it doing? Some electronic issues may be corrected with an extended power cycle, so unplug the unit for at least an hour and see if the behavior changes.
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Worked like a charm! Thanks

That is great news, glad it worked for you!
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
My sharp microwave model R-520LK-T DOES NOT HEAT THE FOOD.
My sharp microwave model R-520LK-T DOES NOT HEAT THE FOOD. The control panel is operational. The capacitor is operational. The internal fan is operational. The part above the transformer becomes warm,… read more
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Maitenance Supervisor,
I have a Sharp microwave drawer, model #KB6025MS. It has
I have a Sharp microwave drawer, model #KB6025MS. It has worked flawlessly for 6 years. Recently I have seen sparking inside the microwave drawer on the right side at the back near the guide wheels. T… read more
Appliance Technician,
Sharp Microwave Drawer SMD247OAS, I installed this microwave
Sharp Microwave Drawer SMD247OAS, I installed this microwave about 1 month ago and it worked fine. Now all of a sudden the drawer will not stay closed. When I hit the close button, the drawer closes b… read more
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Service Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
Have a sharp conv/micro model r1874. It stops working after
Have a sharp conv/micro model r1874. It stops working after 59 seconds on either micro or convection what can be done?… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a sharp micro/conv it is arching on left side. was
I have a sharp micro/conv it is arching on left side. was told it has two fans, parts list shows only one my wife loves this micro ,we purchased it in 1995, model #9H84BTHANYOU… read more
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Service Technician,
Where can I buy a kitchen microwave oven that doesnt open
Where can I buy a kitchen microwave oven that doesn't open with the hinge on the left side of the box?… read more
DTech80
DTech80
Appliance Technician,
Apprenticeship
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
We have a Sharp KB6014MSC (Microwave Drawer) installed....we
We have a Sharp KB6014MSC (Microwave Drawer) installed....we have had it for approx. 4 years and it has a lot of build up inside; but mainly on the top side of the shelf from a few porridge explosions… read more
ed michaels
ed michaels
designer and manager,
engineering/architecture (3 years)
I have a Sharp Carousel Micro Wave oven, model no. R930AK-P,
I have a Sharp Carousel Micro Wave oven, model no. R930AK-P, that has stopped heating. The turntable has also stopped rotating. I turned off the circuit breaker which services the unit and turned it b… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
Our drawer on our Sharp insight pro microwave just stopped
Our drawer on our Sharp insight pro microwave just stopped opening and closing out of nowhere. The clock is still working. Is there an easy fix for this problem.… read more
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Service Technician,
Have a Sharp Carousel Model # R-930A(W) C micro wave convecti&#
Have a Sharp Carousel Model # XXXXX(W) C micro wave convection oven.. Suddenly it has become intermittent.. Power remains on, fan runs , timer counts down etc, but there is no heat on either the micro… read more
Randy 43
Randy 43
appliance technician,
Need to replace Sharp Microwave Model R430 DK with new unit.
Need to replace Sharp Microwave Model R430 DK with new unit. This must fit in cabinet that was built for nthe deminisons of the model R430 DK. Please advise what Sharp unit will support this request.… read more
restaurant equipment technician,
Thinking about buying a Maytag above stove Micro. Do you have
Thinking about buying a Maytag above stove Micro. Do you have a lot of calls for repairs on the 4203DW model? also, have you had any broXXXXX XXXXXdles. (that is why we are replacing our Sharp....it h… read more
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry
Outside inhome service tech,
Stop searching for answers—
I have a sharp R-930CS that has stopped heating. The unit appears
I have a sharp R-930CS that has stopped heating. The unit appears to be operating but not microwaving anylonger. The turn table will start to turn when the unit is not operating and you open the door.… read more
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Service Technician,
Sharp Micro-wave model R-3A86 Serial # 70384. The glass
Sharp Micro-wave model R-3A86 Serial # XXXXX The glass tray is broken in our micro-wave. To order the part will cost $56.95 plus shipping. Is there anything else I can use to replace the glass tray or… read more
master appliance tech
master appliance tech
Owner / Operator,
My sharp micro wave, the light and fans do not come on but
My sharp micro wave, the light and fans do not come on but the carousel turns and nothing get hot. what could it be?? Also when you shut the door sometimes the light comes on for a moment then goes ou… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
Sharp model # XXXXX 1871 Microwave works well except will only
Sharp model # XXXXX 1871 Microwave works well except will only work 1 min at the time. Time set at 3 min stop at 2 min push restart, stop at 1 min, restart complete cooking at 0. Have disconnect power… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a Sharp Model # XXXXX 1870 Micro/Convection Mfg. in 2004.
I have a Sharp Model # XXXXX 1870 Micro/Convection Mfg. in 2004. In Micro mode you can set the cook time for five minutes and it only runs for one minute then shuts off. Hit start it goes for one more… read more
Francis
Francis
shop owner,
Were installing two Electrolux wall oven units as single units
We're installing two Electrolux wall oven units as single units in a kitchen island. Is there a trim kit to cover the sharp edges and prevent spills from seeping behind the control panel? I realize th… read more
Bob B.
Bob B.