Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How does the filter come out? I took off the cap but the filter

How does the filter come out? I took off the cap but the filter is in there really tight.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the filter should have just pulled straight out when you unscrewed the cap. if it didn't pull out, something is jamming the filter in place. You'll need to disconnect the large hose between the filter housing and the outer plastic tub to check for a blockage inside the filter if you can. Then you pull the filter out whenever the blockage is removed.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!