Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Hi Larry I have a bosch b20cs80sns/02 side by side and it has

Hi Larry I have a bosch b20cs80sns/02 side by side and it has stopped keep the freezer frozen and the fridge side is in the 50's the fans on both sides work when the door switch is depressed and the fridge seems to run just not cold enough on both sides...can you help me? Thx G
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Hi Larry, Can you open the freezer door, look behind the shelfs at the lower panel in the rear, Do you see any frost?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no no frost

Can you give me a few minutes to look that model number up please Gary.
Ok thanks Gary,

Can you pull the unit out from the wall, remove the lower panel in the rear. Once the panel is off you will see the compressor, feel the compressor, need to know if it feels hot or room temp, also need to know if the fan beside the compressor is running.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will do

Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

compressor is room temp and fan is running

Ok Gary, Can you look inside the fridge for the full model and serial number, The one you supplied is not coming up on my system.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

think i found the problen the blue connection on the compressor had com apart and now it is running could it be as simple as that?

Yes Gary it could be that the compressor was not running because of the loose wire, It's likely why everything warmed up.

I would like to earn your highest rating, If I provide you with a answer this just means with the symptoms you have supplied me I am letting you know from experience where the problem is, this does not mean however that we have finished, If you have any additional questions please reply.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

If you would like to request me personally for future appliance questions click here HERE and bookmark this page.

Thanks!

Mike.