Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

I have a Maytag Performa stove, model # XXXXX While trying

I have a Maytag Performa stove, model # XXXXX While trying to set the clock we seem to have disabled the control panel for the oven. It now reads 5A6 and won't respond to any commands.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Try holding the cancel button for 5 seconds. I think that may take care of it for a Maytag range, if it does not please return and reply to let me know. If it does then leave a rating for me please.

Thanks,
Barry
Jo Ann it could be the clock pad, if cancel does not work try holding the clock pad for 5 seconds.

Thanks,
Barry