Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Frigidaire Speed Bake Convection Oven. The 3 and

I have a Frigidaire Speed...
I have a Frigidaire Speed Bake Convection Oven. The 3 and other number buttons don't always work when I try to set oven temp, but they do work after I hit "Favorite Setting" button. How do I set a "Favorite Setting" on the unit and then how to I recall that favorite setting when baking.
11/6/2013
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 33 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 50,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
May I have the units model number to better assist you ?

Hi Woody, this is Jim. Where would I find that info on my oven?

It will be inside the door opening ,near the drawer or in the rear of the unit!

Try this number - XXXXXXXXX which was on the back next to our oven color (bisque). The tag on the door was only warning info, and the paper taped on the back was just electrical connections warnings. Let me know if this is what you need. Jim

James can you send it again but with a space , the server blocked it all I see is XXXXXXXX

Try these:

316-436-267

316 436 267

Did either of these 2 come through?

Yes they did come thru . But that is just the part number for that panel

Need to look elsewhere!

FOUND IT! It was on the inside of the bottom storage drawer

Model No: FEFL-79HQA

Serial No: VF-737-682-37

Does this do the trick?

Thats it let me lok a few things up for you BRB

Thanks Woody, I appreciate it. I'm now cleaning under the stove, which I didn't expect to have to do... I'm always creating work for myself unexpectedly :-)

this is your use and care booklet favorites are on page 20 .

ftp://ftp.electrolux-na.com/ProdInfo_PDF/Springfield/316417035en.pdf

see if this helps you ,let me know?

Not really yet Woody. I just tried to open the link you provided and I get that the page is unavailable/can't be opened.....Can you send me a viable url? I'll rate your answer once I can get to the document you are asking me to look at and see if it contains the info I need. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX your reply.

Humm lets try this and click on the owners guide.

http://b2b.frigidaire.com/support/ResultsPage.asp?strModel=FEFL79HQA&User=&Search=Search

page 20

Woody - I was able to go onto a different computer and retry your link while I was waiting. I got the manual, and have saved the manual and have actually completed setting the 3 "Favorite Settings" I've been trying to do for months.

Mission Accomplished, and I appreciate all your help - REALLY - now I can cook the Thanksgiving turkey!!! :-)

How do I rate you and approve payment?

Great glad you got it I will send the post so you can rate me !

Glad to assist you ?

Master Tech

Hi Woody, this is Jim - how are you doing? I answered in the web window, but will also reply via e-mail. I'm not sure of the model nameand number - where would I find this info on the stove itself?

I show you already gave it to me

Model No: FEFL-79HQA

Master Tech
Master Tech