Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

washer wont drain hearing a humming noise when I put it on

washer wont drain...
washer wont drain hearing a humming noise when I put it on drain and spin
11/2/2013
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. Can you recheck that model number / its not coming up, for top loaders check under the lid around the rim in the back middle. for front loader check inside the door for a tag. thanks, Bryan

mvwc360

ah okay, in this machine it has an electronic drain pump, So what happens to these is a lot of the time a small sock or something gets into the pump and thus the humming noise, the pump is trying to run but cant. you need to remove the hoses on the pump and check it. removing the back panel I believe is the best way to reach it,
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Bryan, Home Appliance Technician