Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I recently purchased a freestanding electric (FGEF306TMBC)

I recently purchased a freestanding electric (FGEF306TMBC) double-oven range and am very satisfied, but I have one question. After I turn the oven off, either "upper" or "lower" remains displayed, depending on which oven I last used. Is this normal, or is there a way to remove it. The "cancel" button does not remove it. Thanks.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If you press the upper oven button when the lower is display, it changes then, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It changes, but it remains on the display. Either 'upper' or 'lower' is always there. I just want to know if this is normal, of if there's a way to clear the display.

Does the time display with it or just the upper or lower. If you have the clock set, it should go away when the program is canceled.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The time of day is displayed. The oven timer is cancelled. But "upper" or "lower" remains.

That should shut off when canceled. Turn the breaker off for about 15 minutes to allow the control to completely discharge and see if the behavior changes. If it does not, the control is under warranty for one year. If it is not under warranty, the control is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Oven Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!