Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an LG Tromm front load washer. I was have an issue with

water flow to the main...
I have an LG Tromm front load washer. I was have an issue with water flow to the main wash so I removed the main hose from my inlet value assembly and made sure there were no obstructions. I also checked the values inside the inlet value assembly were all good.

I put everything back in its place and tested and now the cold water runs continuously. I double checked again that all parts were in place and still the cold water runs continuously. Can you help?
10/30/2013
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So whether or not you have the correct resistance of the inlet water solenoid, unfortunately that doesn't mean that the valve is good because the valve could restrict the flow into the tub. Make sure you have god water pressure to the washer if so, replace the cold water solenoid. If it's running all the time, it sounds like the valve has just stuck open and isn't sealing off anymore. The part number you'd need to replace is 5221ER1003A and below is a link to the kit

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/5221ER1003A/1268130?RCAID=1000057

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Thanks. That what I'll do. While I was working on this problem I noticed the cold and hot water was switched since installation 6 years ago from the vendor. No doubt running hot water through the cold water inlet valve for 6 years has taken its toll. Thanks again.

Not a problem at all. Those cold water solenoids are definitely not designed to handle hot water so that very will could explain why it has failed already.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc