John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Fisher Paykel Model GWL15US Eco Smart Washer. It

Customer Question

I have a Fisher Paykel Model GWL15US Eco Smart Washer. It is still operating but only if I manually move the settings mid-way through the wash cycle, 2 to 3 green lights still lit, machine beeps (1) beep every few seconds. I can pause the machine, power off, restart, move one setting "meaning move to the next green light and it will continue through the cycle until it gets to rinse. Here I have (2) orange and (1) red light lit. Same procedure-pause, power off, restart and manually moving the setting to the second orange light and then again to the red light and it will spin out. Is there a specific part for the problems I am having. I don't want to have to buy a new machine if this can be fixed since I have the dryer also and they are a set.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Lets see if an error code pulls up.

With the machine off, press and hold the Wash Temp Down button and then push the power button until the machine gives 2 short beeps and lights up. Now press the Spin Speed Up button three times so that the Hold and Slow LEDs are illuminated.

The eight wash progress LEDs will show the error code. Which ones are illuminated from LEFT to RIGHT? Example (1st, 5th, 8th)