Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Bosch nexxt 100 does not finish complete washing cycle.

It washes, then drains water...
It washes, then drains water.
Goes into rinse cycle, completes rinse but does not drain water.
I can select drain and it will drain.
Of course then I select spin to finish cleaning cycle. This does not get rid of all suds, so I go to wash again, just don't add soap, let it wash and drain. Then select spin to get rid of water. Actually I am having to spin twice to get the clothes dry enough to put in dryer.
Must be a glitch in logic? Can you help?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/29/2013
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So what happens after the rinse cycle exactly when you just let the washer keep running? Will the washer shut off? Does it count down to the end? etc.

Also, can I get the full model number located on a sticker just inside the door way and can be seen if you open the door?

The washer times out and stops. When it completes rinse pump comes on but doesn't drain any of the water out. Like I said, as soon as that part of the cycle times out, pump stops and machine shuts down with door locked.

Mod. WFMC1001UC/02. FD8606. 901098
Hmm, so there really isn't anything that can cause this issue except for the main control board. Now since this is not something you can test and you just have to go off of symptoms, I would order the main control board from Repairclinic.com because they are one of the few places I know that allows you to return control board if you don't need them. The problem definitely has to do with the main control board, but sometimes something like the motor control board can confuse the main board into doing weird things so that is why I suggest just replacing the main board and see where you stand. Below is a link to the part from repairclinic.com. The problem is that it is out of stuck so it may take a while to arrive. The only other thing you can do is to just unplug the washer for 24 hours and see if the logic resets in the control board.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Ok. This is an erratic problem. I have taken down and checked pump it is ok. Would the main board issue come and go? It might clean a couple of loads ok but stall out on the next one. Sorry I didn't mention the problem has been on going.
So if the pump was an issue, you'd get an error and the lights would just flash when the unit stopped. THe problem with sporadic problems is that they it's really difficult to ever test even if it's an issue which can be tested for since you don't know if you're testing when it's working or when it's failing. But yes, main board often fail in a sporadic fashion.

Thanks for info very helpful. Just a couple more questions. How much does main board cost ? Where do I get access to the mother board, on the machine. We have a local service company that might have part, would like to know if they are holding me up.
The main board is about $350 so it's not cheap at all. The control board is right below the control panel above the door so if you open the door you can pry off all the round 1/2" plastic caps hiding the screws around the top of the door way on the control panel. Unscrew all the screws and pull the control panel off to replace the board.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc