Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a whirlpool Gold Accubake oven. The power has been

I have a whirlpool Gold Accubake oven. The power has been off for several months. When I turned the power on, the display beeps and shows the code E3 -F2- When you depress bake touch pad, the temp cycles to 500 degrees. and then flashes this error code. Any suggestions?
Hello, My name isXXXXX you for choosing Just Answer, It is my pleasure to assist you today. do you have the model number so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

685307PD01

That model doesn't come up can you check on the range itself ? look in the drawer in if it has one.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

GB5307PDO1

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MODEL GBS307PD01 from the label on the oven door

okay perfect ! be right back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hard to read... the last two digits...I think it is O1 not zero 1

okay I think I found it. Whats going on is one of the key on the touch pad is stuck. (probably from sitting so long) try and take a hair dryer on medium heat and warm the keys while massaging them with your fingers. this will sometime release the key. if that doesn't work the keypad needs to be ordered and replaced.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK will try. I am on a small island with no repair service. Can you be looking up the part number and provide a description of how to replace? I will have to order and have someone bring over and then replace myself

I will start drying as you look up

I think I found it but need to know if this is it.

Touchpad and Control Panel(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, in white

Dryer seems to have worked.

Still would like part number and description of how to replace

Touch pad and Control Panel(NNN) NNN-NNNNin white. I am coming up with. to replace it there are two trim pieces running down the sides of the oven when you open the door. take the screws out and slide them down to reveal the screws that hold the control. number 2 on the diagram. you will see the screw for the control panel. take them out and slide the control panel up and off. pretty simple .I hope I've helped, please remember to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for assisting you, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Brian,

You have been very helpful. The part number is XXXXX you wrote above (Touch pad and Control Panel(NNN) NNN-NNNNin white) ? And I can order from any appliance parts store in US?

Please e-mail the instructions and pictures directly to my e-mail address

I'll have to see, I didn't check availability , Wow , Hmm well its says unavailable at most places, there is this one who say they have it I believe. http://www.appliancepartsnationwide.com/GBS307PDS1/91434.htm I didn't think it would be that hard to find sorry. try that one site and if not I hope your other one holds up.