Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have an older whirlpool top load washer dont know the make

I have an older whirlpool top load washer don't know the make or model. I will put a wash in on casual /permanent press cycle and it take over three hours to finish the wash from start to finish. Is this possible the approximate agitation cycle is 6-9 minutes. Should I have someone come in and check my machine?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Some of the older washers have a delayed timer and intermittent agitation in the PP cycle. Is this a new issue or one you just noticed? Do the other cycles work okay and advance in a timely fashion?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Truthfully, this is new I don't remember this cycle taking this long. I put the wash on at 5 PM it's now 8:30 and it's still running. Other cycles run fine it when I put it on the permanent press cycle I notice it!

Does it take a long time to fill up on a cold wash?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no not at all it fills in a timely fashion but the length of the washing is 3 and 1/2 hours .. it just stopped.

Thank you! There should be a model tag under the lid, toward the back, behind the opening. Any chance of you being able to post that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will check hold on

Sure, thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

this is whats there

type 111

LSB6200KO1 OR LSB6200KQ1 can't make out O OR Q

SER

CP4708632

hope this helps

Awesome, thank you! Please allow me a few minutes to look at the timing chart, I will be right back!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

k..and thank you

Okay, I had a look at that timer cycle chart and the PP cycle should be nowhere near that time. There are no pauses, so your timer is not advancing as it should and will need to be replaced. That timer is pictured and available below. I can help you to install the new one if you decide you want to invest in a new timer. It is not all that difficult. There is not a charge at all for that follow up help, so if you do proceed with ordering that timer, simply post back and I will help you install it!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Timer Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how much does the part cost? before I decide to do this...

That timer is $150 and then there would be shipping. That is from the link to the company below.

Timer Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MOD
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much for your help I will have to speak with my husband regarding this..again thank you for your help

I understand, thank you!