Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

DOUBLE OVEN-WHIRLPOOL - RPD275PDB14- NO LIGHTS ON KEYPAD. CAN

DOUBLE OVEN-WHIRLPOOL - RPD275PDB14- NO LIGHTS ON KEYPAD. CAN PUSH BUTTONS AND WILL COME ON FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE-THEN GO OFF. WILL NOT COME ON.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Your model number does not show to be valid, can you reverify it for me?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

rpd275pdb14.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The model number is XXXXX . I have found control panel with touchpad, and the elect. control board part numbers that are in stock that can be ordered. Want your opinion on the problem. It does not act like the thermal switch.

The problem is the electronic control board causing your problem..

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do u know where the best price for the elect. control board could be found?

I am on a fixed income and have to shop for the best price. Thanks, Hugo

Do you have the part number for the main control board?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ps3497633

Repair clinic seems to be the cheapest, you can click on the blue link below to order it.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

your welcome