If that filter is clear, the WPS will need to be replaced and the instructions are below.
1. Shut off the water supply.
2. Disconnect the WPS at the plumbing supply connection.
3. Remove the left side panel (Section 010-4.1).
Remove the drip pan (Section 010-4.2).
4. Disconnect the hose from the water.
Disconnect the electrical connection.
5. Unclip the wiring from the retainers. Release the WPS retainer from the
rear of the appliance and remove the WPS.
Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!