Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model Number(NNN) NNN-NNNN Dryer will not start.

Lights come on display. Dryer was...
Kenmore Elite Dryer Model Number(NNN) NNN-NNNN Dryer will not start. Lights come on display.
Dryer was working, clothes are very hot. Have checked lint screen and vent pipe no blockage.
10/17/2013
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can I get the complete model number? There should be a few more numbers than you gave.

110.87872601

Let see if we can get into diagnostics, see if 8:88 comes up when you get there

graphic

F 30, with 30 flashing

press the same button that you used to get into diagnostics and see if there is another error code after that one.

no other code, lights around start button flashing also

Okay, the F30 is that it overheated because of a restriction, maybe overloading it with clothes, most likely it blew out the thermal fuse, you can test it to see if it open with a meter. It is located behind the panel below the door, it should have 2 screws holding the panel on.

If the fuse is bad you can click on the blue link below to order the correct part for your unit.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

graphic

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician