How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 79648
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our cooktop has a glass jar underneath the unit for draiage

This answer was rated:

Our cooktop has a glass jar underneath the unit for draiage and due to corrosion it fell off. Can this be replaced?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the model number would be located on a sticker below the cooktop. But if you can't find it then below is a link to the Jar that almost all of these Jenn Air units use for their cooktop.


Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is not the jar alone that I need. The metal jar lid is corroded and had come away from the bottom of the unit. Can this be replaced, is what I need to know.

So below is a link to the lid, but you'd need the model number if there was any other part damaged.

Tyler Z. and 3 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you