Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hi there, We have a Whirlpool dishwasher and yesterday I set

Hi there, We have a Whirlpool dishwasher and yesterday I set it on normal and sanitizing rinse and it went throught the cycle faster than normal and now the clean light is flashing and I can not get it to start up
Julie
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Ok you need to try and reset the control board.  Press "high temp wash, heated dry, High temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash, heated dry, high temp wash"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

If the control board doesn't reset, then it will just need to be ordered and replaced because it's just shorted for one reason or another. If the error does go away and comes back the next time you run a cycle then there may be a reason for it related to the water not heating, but for now just try to reset the board and you should be good to go again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!