Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

waeco cf 25 port frig comp runs for about 5-8 secs then stops

waeco cf 25 port frig comp runs for about 5-8 secs then stops cycles about once a minute think it is comp or electronic starter is there any way to test
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

There is no way to check the compressor relay, but given the issue you are having it sounds like a bad compressor relay as it is starting for a bit. That is very common with the newer style relays. I would replace the relay on the compressor and it will likely work just fine.