Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore washer, less than 5 years old, third time

I am experiencing this problem...
I have a Kenmore washer, less than 5 years old, third time I am experiencing this problem. Washer starts to agitate immediately as it is filling with water and then on the spin cycle it puts water in the machine so the clothes are wet after the spin cycle.
10/12/2013
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

This is the most common problem with this model, agitating and then adding water at the end of the spin cycle, Whirlpool who makes this for Sears came out with an updated sensor switch to keep this from happening again, you can click on the blue link below to order it for your washing machine..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

There is nothing in your reply?

OOPs. If this was a defective part from the manufacturer, is there a recall on it?

No, they did not make a recall on it since it was not considered a safety issue. I carry 3 of these on my truck because they are dropping like flies, and sometimes hard to get when they run out of stock, I bet I replaced 30 of these in the last 10 months now..

Thank you for your assistance. If I have questions with installation, may I still contact you regarding this issue?

As long as it is for the same problem I will help you completely without extra charges, but I am sure that this is going to be your FIX! So common of a problem with this machine, Blame the government for this, as they have to control how much water is being used now on these machines, the ones being made now are even worse than what you have..

I have to agree with you. I honestly do not believe this machine worked properly from the beginning it never put enough water in it to even cover the clothes, I would have to open the lid and allow more water in. Again thank you.

You a very welcome, Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!!!Cool
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician