Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

whirlpool cabrio washer, flashing dL code. why?

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you are 100% correct that this error "dL" means that your door lock button is not working properly. The error "du" is also a door lock issue saying it can't unlock properly either. The door lock will just need to be ordered and replaced to fix this issue. Below is a link to the door lock with a video that shows you how to replace it.

CLICK HERE for door lock and video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!