How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, Repair Guy
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 686
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an Amana refrigerator and freezer American

Customer Question

J'ai un frigo et congélateur américain amana. Le joint de mon frigo est très abimé et doit être remplacé. Quel intermédiaire puis je contacter pour commander le joint et le placer. dans ma ville, Spa, j'ai contacté le magasin eldi mais sans réponse. Merci XXXXX XXXXX aide Bernadette pirotte



I have an Amana refrigerator and freezer American. Seal on my fridge is damaged and must be replaced. Through what can I contact to order the gasket and place. in my city, Spa, I contacted the store but eldi unanswered. Thank you for your help
Bernadette pirotte

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rick replied 3 years ago.

Rick :

Hello my name is Rick, I will be more than happy to assist you in getting the part needed for your refrigerator.

Rick :

The model numer and brand of the refrigerator did not come through on the original request, can you please provide me with the model number so I can assist you?