Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an 18 yaer old Jenn-air model FCG2040 gas range. The

I have an 18 yaer old Jenn-air model FCG2040 gas range. The oven will not heat to the temperature set on the digital display above settings of 370 degrees F. Does it need a new temperature sensing bulb in the oven? Thanks!
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. You are exactly right. you need to replace your oven temp sensor. Oven Sensor 12001655 Main Product View this is relatively cheap at $26.00 and easy to replace. this is mounted on the back wall inside the oven, two screws and a plug and your done. click this blue link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Sensor/12001655/1365?RCAID=1000065 I hope this helps, Please remember to rate me 3 or above before signing off so I get credit for assisting you, thanks and best wishes, Bryan