Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I readjusted the feet, set if back up and the tub wont fill.

I readjusted the feet, set if back up and the tub won't fill. The spray-spin works.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The model number you have doesn't appear to be quite correct. Also is this a dishwasher or a washer? And what exactly do you mean that the "spray spin works"? What is the "spray spin"?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The spray rinse cycle works as well as the last spin cycle, but set dial to fill tub and no response, no noise either.

OK so this is a washer and not a dishwasher then. Do you have the model number? The model will be located on a sticker just inside the door way if it's a front load washer or under the lid down near the hinges if it's a top load washer.

Also, you say the "spray rinse" cycle works (I'm assuming you are just talking about the rinse cycle since there is no washer that has what is called a spray rinse), so does that mean it's filling up with water during this cycle?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is a clothes washer. The model number I have which is located on the back of the control board which I look at with a mirror ( and hope I read it right) is A 6700 W.

Following each load I dial to- spray rinse- to rinse the tub, I guess it's just the 1st rinse cycle, I didn't try to fill it there, I then move the dial to final spin and let it spin for a minute which ends the cycle.

I spin the dial to fill and nothing, not even a hum.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If you set the machine to wash with cold water, will it fill then?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It worked. On each setting. Cold, warm and hot. Thank you

I guess it needed rest!

Excellent!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!