Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

Fisher & Paykel dishwasher the the bottom drawer will run for

Fisher & Paykel dishwasher the the bottom drawer will run for about 3 mins then shut off. The top drawer will not add water at all. What do I need to do?

Rick :

Hello my name isXXXXX will assist you tonight

Rick :

Are you getting a error code?

Rick :

Are you familiar witht this unit at all? If so we are going to need to put it in diagnostics, so we can test what is going on

Customer:

Sorry it taken so long to get back to you. There's no codes

Rick :

Do you know how to put the unit in diagnostics

Customer:

No

Rick :

with the power off you push LOCK and START/PAUSE for 8 seconds and 88 will show up, hit Power button once and you will see HO. Let me know when you get to this point

Customer:

Our power went out. So it might be a while.

Rick :

Do you want to take this up tomorrow?

Customer:

What do I need to do after the power comes back on when I get into diagnostics mode.

Rick :

When you see HO that is the diagnostic mode, the start/pause is the select button and LOCK is the on/off button

Rick :

you will need to hit start button til you see FU then hit the lock button, water should start filling the drawer. After about 30 seconds of filling hit LOCK again, that will turn off the water.

Rick :

Then hit START til you see P2 then hit LOCK, the drawer should drain all the water. After the water is gone, hit LOCK again.

Rick :

I need to know if the drawer will do these two things.

Rick :

Please do to both drawers