Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience
63955563

i have a sub zero 690 f that the fan will not start changed

i have a sub zero 690 f that the fan will not start changed the fan switch still nothing

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

Are you getting voltage to the fan motor now? The switch will have to be taped down to test for voltage with a meter...thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes we are getting voltage

Ok, this means the fan motor itself is faulty, and will have to be replaced. If this information has assisted you, please give me a great rating. If not, please respond back for more information.....Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

have you ever heard of the fan not working because the compressor is bad

No. If there is voltage at the fan motor, the motor should be running. The fan motor has to be faulty.....thanks again

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was incorrect on model # 532 sub zero does that make a difference

Same thing, if voltage is to motor....and motor does not run...replace motor