Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

maytag Neptune front load washer model: mah6700awwneed to

maytag Neptune front load washer model: mah6700aww need to adjust the water level so it washes better. unit is working fine, not broken, I just end up doing more loads coz my loads are so volume small bec. of the little water gives off. There's a way to adjust the water level by the pressure switch (based on web sources) but don't know specifically. pls. help.

Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. good afternoon, Did this low water level just start happening or has it always been low? these water level switches should never have to be adjusted that's why I'm asking if its always been that way .
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

BRIAN, THE WATER LEVEL IS OKAY, NOTHING WRONG WITH THE UNIT. IT WASHES NORMALLY, BUT I JUST PREFER TO HAVE MORE WATER IN THE TUB. AND I READ, THAT BY ADJUSTING THE pressure switch, ONE CAN INCREASE THE WATER LEVEL INSIDE THE TUB. COZ MORE WATER MEANS BETTER WASHING AND CLEANER CLOTHES. I'm TIRED OF THE EFFICIENCY crap.

I'm having trouble answering you sorry. okay you need to turn this little screw counterclockwise very little at a time to bring the water level up. graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can I turn it QUARTER TURN EVERY TIME.? do you know how much water rises or how much water volume increases per incremental turn?

there no way of know how much to turn this for a certain amount of increase, they don't even want you touching that. the only way to tell is to turn it slightly (maybe a 1/4 turn) and then run the washer to see how much water goes in.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, bec. I heard, the gov't regulated the water use of this HIGH efficiency CRAP machines. but I will do that. thanks so much bryan

your very welcome. like I said be careful to watch as this fills, it could be more than you think coming in ! anyway thanks and please remember to rate me 3 or above before signing off. thanks again. Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks I'll use this service again next time.

Your welcome, you can ask for me directly also if you ever need to come back. thanks, Bryan