Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The timer of my older Frigidaire oven, model RE94BA, no longer

alarms properly? Should I just...
The timer of my older Frigidaire oven, model RE94BA, no longer alarms
properly? Should I just spray some lubricant onto the mechanical parts?
It alarms properly, but then the alarm just stops after about 10 secs.
Thx...tom
15sep13
9/15/2013
Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Yes tom you could unplug the unit or shut the breaker off and spray some WD40 or contact spray, If this fails to clear the problem then it will need to be replaced. In this case I very much doubt the part is available now.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Mike, Home Appliance Technician