Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Kenmore Wine Cooler, Model #461.99610, bought at

Sears about 4 years ago...
We have a Kenmore Wine Cooler, Model #461.99610, bought at Sears about 4 years ago. It has been working fine but last night we heard water trickling and found it was leaking water all over the floor. We turned it off, emptied the water as best we could, and gave it a cleaning. It has now been turned back on and it sounds fine but before we refill with wine can you please advise if there is anything else we should be doing to avoid another leak in future. Thank you.
9/14/2013
Rick
Rick, Repair Guy

Rick :

Hello my name isXXXXX will assist you

Rick :

Is the unit cooling properly now?

Rick :

Did it lose cooling? The water is from defrosting of the evaporator coil,

Rick :

I would make sure the drain is clear as most of the time that is the problem, especially if the unit didnt stop cooling

Customer:

Thanks Rick. The fridge did not lose its cooling and is cooling properly after replugging it in. Can you advise on how we get directions for checking the drain, it doesn't show this in the manual.

Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Rick
Rick
Rick, Repair Guy