Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

Hi, The Washing Program Selector on my dishwasher model DDW180W

Hi, The Washing Program Selector on my dishwasher model DDW180W gets stuck midway through the second cycle. What is required to fix this problem?

Jon :

Hello

Jon :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized Danby service tech and I can help you.

Jon :

What part of the cycle is it getting stuck at? And is it always the same part of the cycle it gets stuck at?

Jon :

If yes, then you will need a new timer/ selector switch.

Jon :

It is a common problem with this and many other models like it. There is nothing else to be done except change the timer.

Jon :

If you need parts info please get back to me here and I will try to supply you with the parts info so you can order it on line cheaper. otherwise, please go to your local appliance parts store and see if they carry Danby parts? If they do, give them your model number and tell them you need a new timer. They will know exactly what to get you.

Jon :

Please get back to me here if you have any other questions or concerns and I will get back to you and help you more.

Jon :

If you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat with ok service or better rating. And if you have more questions please get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

Thanks.

Scott,

Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Please get back to me here if you have any other questions or concerns and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.