Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a cuisinart fully automatic burr grind and brew. Last

I have a cuisinart fully...
I have a cuisinart fully automatic burr grind and brew. Last night a strom knocked my power out and today it will not work. Yes, my power is currently on. haha. the beans will grind but the water will not flow. I took it apart and made sure there was no plugs in both hoses. I can blow air into the reservoir and the other way through the heating element to where it drips out. Like I said the grinder works and all the lights and clock work but the water just sits in the reservoir. Is the heating element out or is there a fuse that can be blown.
9/6/2013
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There may have been a voltage issue when the power was restored. Unplug it for at least one hour. Does the behavior change?

I tried it after being unplugged for several hours. No change. The water doesn't heat up or drip.
Does it make any noise at all, like the water heating internally?
It makes a few clicking noises but nothing like water heating
I suspect the electronics may have been damaged by the power issue. There are fuses inside but they are thermally opened by excessive heat, not power spikes, etc.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Kelly, Appliance Technician