Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a dd603 fisher paykal dishwasher. took out rotor moter

I have a dd603...
I have a dd603 fisher paykal dishwasher. took out rotor moter to check...put it back correctly and.now.the upper drawer is flashing f1 non stop beeping and the lower drawer is not.going on but the heater is on and not shutting off. I tried to clear the code to no avail
9/3/2013
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So lets explain the error code. F1 means that there is water in the base pan below the bottom drawer. This usually happens because something was stacked too high in one of the drawers when it was running and this caused the lid to not seal up when the drawer was shut. To correct the issue, pull the bottom drawer out. There are 2 square plastic push tabs on the right and left side of the drawer just behind the front panel. Pull the drawer forward and push in on these tabs. This will allow you to pull the drawer out a bit further so that you can get towels in the base pan behind the drawer.. Soak up all the water and leave the unit unplugged for 24 hours to let it dry out. Once it's dry, the F1 error will not return. If the F1 error does re-occur, then unfortunately you will need to replace the small filter board in the back left corner of the base pan under the plastic housing because that is what senses the water. Below is a link to a video that will show you how to remove the bottom drawer so that you can complete this repair.

CLICK HERE

Now the heater staying on means that the mains filter board definitely got wet and shorted out. Make sure the board is dry and then make sure the wires connected to the board are not burnt. If everything checks good, replace the board and you should be good to go again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

I just changed the mains filters board and still not working

ok so how is it acting now. I'm assuming the bottom drawer isn't constantly heating anymore at the very least which is why we replaced the filter board.

the top drawer is blinking rinse and blinking and bottom dead

OK so this happened because the heater was on for too long and shorted out the heater plate. You now need to replace the heater plate for the bottom drawer as well.

how do I change it

That I really couldn't explain. It's very difficult and you'd likely need a technician, but the drawer will need to come out and be flipped upside down. Everything twists out and there are no screws, but it's really a process.

are there any other possibilities that can be wrong?

Nothing that would affect both the top drawer and the bottom drawer in the way where the bottom drawer is completely dead now and the top drawer doesn't work right.

changed heater same prob lower drawer dead with heatr running and top beeping

I'm not sure what to say. Swap the control board in the top drawer with the control board in the bottom drawer. Other than that, your mains filter board just came faulty or something like that.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc