Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a Kenmore ULTRA WASH Dishwasher #665.1358. A little

I have a Kenmore ULTRA WASH Dishwasher #665.1358. A little blue latch on the detergent dispenser popped out and won't stay in when I push it back (it simply falls out again). Is this something I can repair myself? If so, do I need a new part and where I can find the instructions? Thanks!
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me the full model number from the sticker around the door please, your missing the last 4 numbers...should be 11 total
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sure, sorry: 665.13583K700

Ok Andy, unfortunately the dispenser only comes in one part so it will have to be replaced, to do this open the door, take the screws out around the inner liner, remove the front panel, you will then have access to the dispenser. It will just be a matter of a couple screws and wires from there.

To order your replacement part>>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Perfect...thanks so much!

Your welcome Andy!

Have a great weekend.