Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Maytag front load washing machine, model # XXXXX

It has stopped mid cycle...
I have a Maytag front load washing machine, model # XXXXX It has stopped mid cycle and is flashing error codes F06 and E02. I have noticed a lot of water in the door gasket after previous washes. The door remained lock for a long time.
But it unlocked and I was able to take out the laundry soaking wet. I can't get it to restart on any cycle. I was able to flush the drain standpipe with the garden hose for a couple of minutes. It is freely flowing. We had problems with that before. Please help. Thank you.
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/26/2013
Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a few minutes to look up that error code please.
Are you with Me Harold?
Ok the meaning of the error code and the corrective actions are listed below.

F6E2 COMMUNICATION ERROR UI TO CCU

This basically means the there is no communication between the user interface and the main control board.

Take the top off the machine, disconnect the wire harness from the user interface and the control board. Next plug the harness back in, If this does not clear the problem then the control board will need to be replaced.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Mike, Home Appliance Technician