Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

MIRCOWAVE OVEN WILL NOT HEAT . EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS INCLUDING

MIRCOWAVE OVEN WILL NOT HEAT . EVERYTHING ELSE WORKS INCLUDING TURN TABLE
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you re-send the model with a space between each number so that I can see it?  The website is blocking the model because it looks too much like a phone number so all I can see is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

7 2 1 8 0 4 1 4 5 0 0

Perfect, thank you. If the microwave still looks and sounds like it's working, but it's just not heating--that means your magnetron has likely failed. The magnetron is the part that actually creates the microwave to heat the food and it commonly goes bad and rarely gives a warning. The part itself costs about $60 but if you need someone to install it, that would cost another $150 or so making this and expensive repair. So depending on the condition of the microwave, it may be better to just replace the microwave rather than repair it. Below is a link to the magnetron you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for magnetron

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!