Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have the same oven and have tried your advice to Robert but

I have the same oven and have tried your advice to Robert but I get an F30 error no matter what button I press except the clock.

Please Help
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
can you get me the model number please? I noticed you didn't send it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry. The number is XXXXX

Thanks,

Vicki

that's okay, the F30 is telling you that the keypad is not communicating with the oven control. in other words the keypad is shorted. Touchpad and Control PanelNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product View this is huge because the keypad is $243.36 and difficult to replace. Also this may be a bad connection on one of the ribbons that runs to the board.Touchpad and Control PanelNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product View you would need to remove the keypad and unplug the ribbons and clean them with HQ contact cleaner to be sure.