Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

How do I remove the drain hose on my duet to see if it is

How do I remove the drain hose on my duet to see if it is clogged?
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...What type of problem are having first of all..Thanks Bob
Ct...TO remove the drain hose you must first remove the bottom front panel..There are three screws along the very bottom front..Remove those..Then remove the panel..You will see the drain pump and clean out..The drain hose runs from the side of the pump through the back of the cabinet..Remove the hose clamp on the drain hose at the drain pump then remove the hose..Also please remember to rate my answer to you at "OK" or better before leaving today..If you have any further questions i will be standing by..Thanks bob
To simplify things you can also remove the top cover of the unit..Remove the screws along the back top of the cover..Slide the cover back and off..This will give you access to the drain hose at the back right of washer from the top.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Even if I remove the screws the hose will still keep the back top from coming off.

There are actually two hoses within the drain hose..Look at the drawing..Remove the lid..You will see a plastic elbow..#19 It has a hose clamp #20...Remove the hose clamp..Remove the elbow..Follow the drain hose down to the drain pump..Remove it at the drain pump..This why i was asking you what the problem was to begin with.Very seldom do we find a blocked drain hose from the pump to the homes drain..CLICK HERE FOR DIAGRAM