Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We just bought a Maytag portable dishwasher MDC4650AWW at a

garage sale & was running...
We just bought a Maytag portable dishwasher MDC4650AWW at a garage sale & was running it for the 1st time, the connection at the water source leaks? Can this be fixed or do we need to replace it?
8/18/2013
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

Negative ratings do not cover site problems, delays, or anything else on the site that might annoy you, as experts are only involved in trying to answer your questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Are you talking about the coupler that goes to the sink itself?

Yes

Sheri,
At one time they made repair kits to fix the hose fitting itself, they no longer have that, you have to replace the entire coupling itself, you can order the complete hose and coupler by clicking on the blue link below.

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

We want to know are there instruction to take hoses off or do we need to take this to Maytag store?

Only 2 hoses to replace, no instructions are needed, takes me about 25 minutes to install it, if you have somebody come ut and do it for you it is going to cost about $130 more for labor.
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician

Do we get a discount today, if we buy the part? :)

What discount, we do not sell parts here, the page I listed for you was to try and make it easier for you, you can buy the part where ever you wish..

I am sorry & I did not mean to make you upset. We thank you for the information & you will get a great review. We may not be able to get the part now, We did buy it at a garage sale & grateful we did not pay there marked price!!

Thanks again & have a wonderful Sunday!

You did not upset me, I just wanted to make it clear we have nothing to do with parts itself, I offer parts look up to save customer the headaches of trying to find a part when all they have to do is click and order it.

Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician