Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Ariston LL64 Dishwasher that we bought in Argentina

and we now live in...
We have a Ariston LL64 Dishwasher that we bought in Argentina and we now
live in Brazil. How can we rewire it to work on a 127v outlet. We tryed a transformer
it did not work?
8/16/2013
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You would need to also change the frequency as well as the voltage and for the amount of current a dishwasher draws, it would not be an economical option, if you could find the proper conversion. It would be best to replace the dishwasher.
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thank you for your quick response.

You are very welcome.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician