Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am going on a trip to San Francisco and I would like to know

where I can buy a...
I am going on a trip to San Francisco and I would like to know where I can buy a Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer to fit 220 Volt 50 Cycle electricity.
I will be staying in the bay area and the appliance can be shipped to me. What will be the price including the shipping charges.
Sincerely
Amnon Engelberg
8/6/2013
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The link below will take you right to the site you need to be at to order a mixer!

CLICK HERE

Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for the answer, and sorry for the delay in responding due to time zone difference

. I specifically asked for a Kitchenaid Classic mixer and not the Artisan which is more expensive. The quioted prices on the site you refered me to are very high compared to the prices qutoed by Kitchaid. Also, there are no details as to the shipp

ing cost to California. Can you please check further?

Thanks

Amnon

Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician

I think this is what you are looking for. Please click the blue word.

But still, the price is a little bit high. $549.00

Would you not settle on using a step down transformer?
The price of the same classic but 110 volts is about $260.00 only plus another $ 50 for a step down transformer would save you some money.

-
-

Thank you. Indeed this is what I was looking for - however, it seems this company is totally out of price range - the Classis is supposed to be a much lower priced item than the Artisan. On the Kitchenaid website it lists for $229 as compared with $349 for the Artisan.

I guess i will have to buy it locally upon my return.

Many thanks again

Amnon

Hello Amnon,

I would say it would be best if you buy your unit locally.

Warranty would be covered and it would be easier to get parts locally than the imported one.

In some countries, they do no honor warranty if the unit is purchased abroad.

I experienced that one myself.

Thank you for using this service.

-
-
Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician
Francis
Francis
Francis, Home Appliance Technician