Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs experience 18 in home,gas license , refrigeration expert
13202342

Dishwasher turns on but gets low level water error. Hot water

Dishwasher turns on but gets low level water error. Hot water is getting to input connection.

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question today..water flow is good ? on all the way? you havent had any plumbing work done recently ? thx

Customer:

No plumbing work. Water was turned off while we were out of town. Problem existed before we left town.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

standing by for an answer

I was giving a answer then you left to rate me , now my answer disappeared , thx but let me re type that for you , no need to rate again
what you need is to replace the low level sensor and the flow meter , they are on the left hand side of the DW , the DW needs to be pulled out to access , there is a sheet metal cover , 2 screws to remove and the parts are there , couple of hoses to remove and a couple quick disconnect wires , the low level sensor is held in place by the vent cap on the inside left of inner tub , turn counter clockwise to remove
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Fill-Sensor/DD9700131A/2020870
http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Flow-Sensor/DD3200004A/1606675

these are links to the parts what they look like but you may need to confirm with the parts store you deal with because you model number is incomplete at the end but they look very similiar
these are the two parts that cause that low level sensor error to pop up 90% of the time , you will probably find some gunk in that low level sensor when the hose removed