Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a woods chest freezer. I bought it 31 years ago. The

Customer Question
only markings on it is...
I have a woods chest freezer. I bought it 31 years ago. The only markings on it is on the handle. Woods Deluxe. There is no model number sticker on it, anywhere. I even looked on the bottom of the unit. I did find an adhesive stain where a label used to be. There is an electrical schematic on the back with 3-30712 Rev 0 on it. I'm looking for a switch with 6 contacts on the back, two rows of three. The switch is for regular mode and when closed will put the freezer into quick freeze mode. I broke the switch last week. A total clust move. Freezer works great, but I need the switch.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Appliance
8/2/2013
Appliance Technician: Appl-Tech, Service Technician replied 4 years ago
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician
Hello, thanks for letting us answer your questions. We appreciate your business!

Needless to say there are no parts available from Woods for your machine. It is just too old. However you are describing a pretty common switch as far as function. If you could take a photo of it and upload it to this chat, I may be able to ID a compatible switch for you. You use the paper clip function on the top of the chat window to link a photo to this conversation. Just click on the paper clip and browse for your photo to upload.
Thanks

The front part of the switch was distroyed. I could not have broken it more completely if I had tried. The only thing left was the contact block that the wires were connected. If you want a picture of shartered plastic I can send you a picture.

Sure lets give it a go.
Give me the closest dimensions you can muster.
Maybe put a ruler by it. And a picture of the terminals.
Thanks
John, Home Appliance Technician