Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

GE profile error codes

GE profile error codes
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this open "b" c is supposed to look like a lower case "T" c or in other words "t c". This error code means that the display board isn't communication correctly with the temperature control sensors which is why it's giving the error. It may stop cooling so you need to keep an eye out. Either way, try to unplug the unit for 5 minutes (don't plug it in early it's hard on the compressor). Plug it back in and see if the error goes away. If it doesn't, you need to order and replace your display control board because it's just not working correctly unfortunately.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!