Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

how to reinstall the door on a modelshe46c o6uc/33 dishwas

her...
how to reinstall the door on a modelshe46c o6uc/33 dishwas her
8/1/2013
Rick
Rick, Repair Guy

repairguy :

Hello my name is Rick,

repairguy :

you are trying the hardest things I ever did learning Bosch

repairguy :

Did the two little plastic pieces fall out

repairguy :

Here is what you do,

repairguy :

Sit in front of the unit on your butt, with your legs out in front of you

repairguy :

With you thumbs hold the door in position and then with fingers place outer panel where you want it,

repairguy :

I usually use my toes to keep pressure on the panel as I slide it up, then get one of the middle screws started, then do the other middle then do the control

repairguy :

I forgot to mention before placing the panel on attach to the cotrol so it goes as one piece

Customer:

yes the lower seal plastic holder came out ,however i can keep them in place on the door. i cant get the spring loaded hinges to stay in the horizontal or door completely open position so i can slide the door on. do i need to detach the springs?

repairguy :

no that will only cause you more trouble. If you have a helper it is easier, but if not just open far enough to slide panel you kind of have to hold everything at once

Customer:

the door hinges keep moving to the dor closed position, this keeps me from starting the door into the hinge

repairguy :

Try working more from the top, I open the door almost fully then lift up the panel from the front

Customer:

do you do one side at a time?

repairguy :

I try to line it up with the door when I pull it down then use my toes to push up the bottom, and use my hands to hold the door and panel til i get it in place, then i raise my knee up and hold the panel as I put one of the middle screws in

Customer:

you must do this barefooted..i dont th phyink i can do the

repairguy :

No I assure you I wear shoes with booties covering them when i do it, I told you this was the hardest thing to learn

repairguy :

Do you have a person who could help

repairguy :

I need to change locations can i check back with you when I get there? It should not take longer than 30 minutes

Customer:

ok

Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
I am back, have you had any luck

Rick
Rick
Rick, Repair Guy