Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a whirlpool oven that when I place in bake mode the

I have a whirlpool oven that when I place in bake mode the clean mode will come on overheat and burn my entree. Is there a reset on this oven to prevent this or do i have to get a new oven?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There are two numbers on the end of the model number. May I please have them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

14

Thank you! I suspect a relay has welded together on the control. Reset can be done by turning the breaker off for 15 minutes but it is unlikely to help. If the condition still exists after a power cycle, the control will need to be replaced. It is not difficult to install, I can walk you right through it once you receive the part. There is no additional charge for the follow up help. The control for your model is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Oven Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you give part number in case i need to buy? cant follow link for some reason. thanks.

Oh, sure. The part number is XXXXX