Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

my bosh shu9116uc/u11 wont drain.

my bosh shu9116uc/u11 won't drain. I haven't used it in a few months and just turned it on today to rinse it out. I can hear the pump attempting to come on with a slight humming noise and smell that something is overheating but the pump does not come on. I pulled the kick plate but I don't see a way to remove the pump without pulling the unit completely out. Thanks for your assistance.

Still waiting for my asap answer.  Is this site for real?  

Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Unfortunately you need to pull the unit out at least enough to remove the left side panel. There is barely enough room to get in there and give the pump a twist counterclockwise to get it out. It is a hard one to get at, but that is the easiest way to do it. Otherwise you need to remove the bottom of the unit when you pull it all the way out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replied with a question and I'm still waiting for a response to my follow-up question

You should have received this response:

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess my question did not post. I asked if you could recommend an online place for replacement parts. Also, The unit will not slide out because the of the tile on the floor in front of it. There appear to be two adjustable feet on the each side on the front, they are threaded like they turn but how do you recommend turning them?

You can use a screw driver to turn the if it is tight. There are slots on the bottom of each front foot to get a flat blade into. There is a screw to turn to crank the adjustable middle back leg up and down in the middle of the unit. You can get parts for it at repairclinic.com that is a great place to get a pump for it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!!

No problem all I ask is that you please rate my help Thanks!