Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We are remodeling our kitchen and purchased a GE Monogram Hood

ZV48RSF that we have to...
We are remodeling our kitchen and purchased a GE Monogram Hood ZV48RSF that we have to purchase an 8 inch make up air damper. We tried to purchase a GE brand, but it is back ordered and is holding up our construction. Is there an alternate make up air model we can use?
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/27/2013
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

tom goellner :

There is nothing special about this part that would be unique to the hood . It is a motorized 8 in. round damper. Go to a local heating and air dealer and have them get you one. They're available in 115 volt, 24 volt or even pneumatic to open and close the damper - ask the electrician what he prefers

Customer:

Thank you!

Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician