Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Hello. i have a frig. i need to know the psi for the low side.

Customer Question
thank you....
Hello. i have a frig. i need to know the psi for the low side. thank you.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Appliance
7/27/2013
Appliance Technician: Appl-Tech, Service Technician replied 4 years ago
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician

Appl-Tech :

Hello, thanks for letting us answer your questions. We appreciate your business!

Appl-Tech :

Hello

Appl-Tech :

Are you just charging the system now, or has i been running for a while?

Customer : Thank you.helloi am in the process.yes.
Appl-Tech :

if you do not have a charging cylinder or a scale you can charge by sight and pressure

Appl-Tech :

You can start off by charging until you get about 8-10 psi on the low side. Then watch the frost line on the evaporator coil to make sure that it does not frost back to the compressor. If that happens, you will need to bleed off some of the gas until the frost line recedes back into the cabinet.

Customer : Thank you.snd what psi pressure do you come up with?
Appl-Tech :

When the freezer gets cold enough, your should be operating at around 0-3psi

Appl-Tech :

Keep monitoring that the frost does not come out of cabinet back to compressor

Appl-Tech :

did you have any other questions for me tonight?

Appl-Tech :

If not may I please ask that you rate my help to you tonight as positive for JA?
Thankyou for the opportunity to help you out.\

Customer :

I would like to credit you for your good advice. can you help me?

Appl-Tech :

I will switch to Q&A
Sometimes there are glitches to accepting answers
I hop you were able to get your fridge up an running

Just hit the accept button or smiley face or star to rate my help to you.
Thanks again
Hi Curtis,
I just wanted to drop you a line to see if you got your refrigerator up and running.
Hopefully you get this message, the site was having problems the other day.
You have a great day!
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech
Appl-Tech, Service Technician