Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

hi Brian thanks for the input the other day on the top loading

Customer Question

hi Brian thanks for the input the other day on the top loading whirlpool. It turned out to be the first door switch lock you showed me that was one of the more common of the locks that could fail. I have a new question for you on a thermador single wall oven MOD: 301DT/01 cooling fan code displays (f34)
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

That code means the upper cooling fan air switch has not been detected. You need to check the air switch to see if it is stuck. They often get gummed up and then do not trip the switch when the cooling fan comes on or you may have an issue with the PCB board. The switch is located in front of the blower and trips when air pushes the actuator to trip the switch.